Thursday, July 21, 2011

Goodbye dear readers!!

Hello wonderful readers and "fans" (ha!).  It has been a very long, long time between blogs and I have NO excuse.  I just seem to be busy doing all the things I neglected while I was training for my marathon.  So, here I am now, at work, doing this.  Tsk, tsk.  I admit I may have lost a large proportion of my readership with my tardiness in updating the blog and now, in an endeavour not to lose any more, I am spending my work lunch break setting this up.   

So, I have to tell you that I am putting this blog to bed.  Yes.  It is O.V.E.R.  However, do not despair!  I have another well-established blog which I will be contributing to regularly.  I would love it if you would come over and take a peek.  The blog is called THE BANKSIA BULLETIN (for the time being) and the address of it is:   http://www.dailytwinkle.blogspot.com/

Please drop by and say hello! 

No comments:

Post a Comment